- Direct line of sight exposure to motorists and pedestrians
- Exposure to audiences from both main and service roads
- Experiences no obstruction from the surrounding environment
- Expands the entire width of key highway
- Accommodate advertising on both sides
- Serves as a safe pedestrian crossing
- Static artwork permitted
Static Steel Bridge
Outdoor Media solutions | Jeddah
Static formats have become a rarity within the borders of major cities, however an exception has been made for this Static Steel Bridge.
Designed for brands seeking long term exposure and/or 100% share of voice, this newly installed pedestrian bridge is made available within Jeddah’s northern neighborhood of An Nuzhah along Al Makarunah Street.
North ⇄ South
- Al Makarunah Street
- 100% share of voice
- Backlit lighting
- 24-hour visibility
- Booked and sold individually (per face)
- Minimum booking period of 4 weeks
- Alternative booking periods upon request
- Average panel size: 81 x 9 meters (w x h)
- Artwork specification document outlines exact dimensions and file formats required for creative development
- Artwork to be shared 7 local working days (Sunday till Thursday) prior launch of campaign via email or file transfer domains
Our Solution Map
Find the right assets to reach your target audience. Our interactive tool can help find opportunities to deliver impact where it matters most for you.