- Located at intersections and stretches of inner roads
- Elevated to be seen by motorists from various angels
- Ads can be static or animated
- No obstructions ensuring high visibility
- Pro-longed exposure due to wait times at crossroads
Outdoor Media solutions | Al Qurayyat
Out-of-Home media across rural cities is limited and predominately static in nature. However, one of the first digitized formats happen to be Digital Screens carefully located at the busiest intersections and/or stretches surrounded by commercial entities helping communicate brand messages to local communities.
Today, Saudi Signs Media has Digital Screens in both Al Qurayyat and Arar.
North ⇄ South
- Madina Road
- Umar Ibn Al Khattab Road
East ⇄ West
- King Saud Road
- 10 second ad display per loop
- Operate for 20 hours per day
- Booked and sold individually (per face)
- Minimum booking period of 2 weeks
- Alternative booking periods upon request
- Average panel size: 5 x 4 meters (w x h)
- Artwork specification document outlines exact dimensions and file formats required for creative development
- Artwork to be shared 2 local working days (Sunday till Thursday) prior launch of campaign via email or file transfer domains
Our Solution Map
Find the right assets to reach your target audience. Our interactive tool can help find opportunities to deliver impact where it matters most for you.