- Unique as no other market within the region provides such grand structures at scale
- Installed on high profile routes and junctions which experience heavy traffic
- Deliver unparalleled line of sight exposure to motorists and pedestrians
- Guarantee exposure to audiences from both main and service roads
- Experience little to no obstruction from the surrounding environment
- Expand the entire width of key highways and roads
- Accommodate advertising on both sides
- Are located opposite or enroute to major points of interest
- Serve as a safe pedestrian crossing
- Day-part messaging capable
- Static or animated artwork permitted
Digital Steel Bridge
Outdoor Media solutions | Jeddah
A market first and absolute showstopper, the Digital Steel Bridges out-of-home network across Jeddah is quite simply spectacular and unrivaled.
Distinctively unique, there is no substitute within the region that can compare to how successful these state-of-the-art structures have been for local and international advertisers. Measuring 62-160 meters in width by 8-10 meters in height, the advertising canvases are +500m² in size each providing a desired opportunity for brands to take creative chances.
Driving audience conversation, raising awareness and creating an overwhelming sense of legitimacy in such an ad cluttered environment, brand presence on the Digital Steel Bridges is nothing less than persuasive and commanding.
They’re dual purposed by also serving as a safe pedestrian crossing above the city’s major highways. This has thus far transformed the once idle landscape by reinvigorating the surrounding urban environment and significantly improved social utility.
Compelling to say the least, the impact of this medium on the city of Jeddah cannot be emphasized enough.
North ⇄ South
- King Abdulaziz Road
- King Fahad Road
- Prince Majed Road
- Al Andalus Road
- Medina Road
East ⇄ West
- Palestine Road
Identified as city landmarks, the Digital Steel Bridges accommodate:
- 10 second ad display per loop
- Operate for 20 hours per day
- Minimum quantity of 1 circuit (5 faces per circuit)
- Minimum booking period of 2 weeks
- Alternative booking periods upon request
- Average panel size: 81 x 9 meters (w x h)
- Artwork specification document outlines exact dimensions and file formats required for creative development
- Artwork to be shared 2 local working days (Sunday till Thursday) prior launch of campaign via email or file transfer domains
Our Solution Map
Find the right assets to reach your target audience. Our interactive tool can help find opportunities to deliver impact where it matters most for you.