- Found opposite major commercial centers and residential vicinity entrances
- Installed along inner city roads and inter-city highways
- Visible from both main and service roads
- Free from surrounding obstructions
- Communicates clearly from a distance
- Day-part message capable
- Static or animated artwork permitted
Outdoor Media solutions | Dammam
The Dammam Metropolitan Area (Dammam, Al Khobar and Dhahran) has over the past years adopted the digitized version of the traditional Unipole and become a popular choice among advertisers.
The urban landscape across Dammam is dispersed with residents regularly commuting across the 3 cities and as such Digital Unipoles can be found along key routes. As with others of digital nature, the format affords brands flexibility in terms of dynamic creative capabilities helping enrich visualization of the product and message.
Placement is predominately along high-profile highways in either city with a number of locations near popular commercial and entertainment areas. To date, they are frequently utilized by brands for both branding and promotional purposes.
North ⇄ South
- King Fahad Road
- Dhahran/Khobar Road
- Khobar Corniche
- Al Khaleej Road
- Dhahran/Jubail Road
- 10 second ad display per loop
- Operate for 20 hours per day
- Booked and sold individually (per face)
- Minimum booking period of 2 weeks
- Alternative booking periods upon request
- Average panel size: 14.4 x 4.8 meters (w x h)
- Artwork specification document outlines exact dimensions and file formats required for creative development
- Artwork to be shared 2 local working days (Sunday till Thursday) prior launch of campaign via email or file transfer domains
Our Solution Map
Find the right assets to reach your target audience. Our interactive tool can help find opportunities to deliver impact where it matters most for you.