- Found opposite major commercial centers and residential vicinity entrances
- Visible from both main and service roads
- Sides A & B provide clear exposure to motorists
- Visible to all motorists regardless of lane position
- Free from surrounding obstructions
- Day-part message capable
- Static or animated artwork permitted
Outdoor Media solutions | Jeddah
Digital Unipoles are the newest version of the long serving format that has adopted the technological evolution.
The format like others of digital nature affords brands flexibility in terms of dynamic creative capabilities, enriching visualization of the product and message all while helping create impact in key areas that experience traffic.
Placement in Jeddah is along 2 high-profile roads and is frequently utilized by advertisers for both branding and promotional purposes.
North ⇄ South
- Prince Sultan Road
- Medina Road
- 10 second ad display per loop
- Operate for 20 hours per day
- Booked and sold individually (per face)
- Minimum booking period of 2 weeks
- Alternative booking periods upon request
- Average panel size: 14.65 x 4.27 meters (w x h)
- Artwork specification document outlines exact dimensions and file formats required for creative development
- Artwork to be shared 2 local working days (Sunday till Thursday) prior launch of campaign via email or file transfer domains
Our Solution Map
Find the right assets to reach your target audience. Our interactive tool can help find opportunities to deliver impact where it matters most for you.