- Found opposite major commercial centers and industrial zones
- Installed along inner city roads and inter-city highways
- Visible from both main and service roads
- Free from surrounding obstructions
- Communicates clearly from a distance
- Static artwork permitted
- Capable of supporting special executions
Outdoor Media solutions | Dammam
Dammam is known to have a wide variety of Static Unipoles lined along all major inter-city highways that help connect Dammam, Al Khobar and Dhahran. Similar to its younger digital twin, these structures are extremely well suited for the urban layout due to the daily distances travelled by residents.
Additionally, Static Unipoles also help advertisers expose their message to an influx of motorists coming in from other cities within the Eastern Province, Riyadh and Bahrain.
Distinguishable and visible throughout all hours of the day, Static Unipole’s are a great out-of-home solution to elaborate campaigns messaging with explicit calls-to-action.
North ⇄ South
- King Fahad Road
- King Khalid Road
- King Abdullah Road
- Khobar Corniche
- Dhahran/Jubail Road
East ⇄ West
- King Fahad Road
- Al Khaleej Road
- 100% share of voice
- Backlit and Front lit lighting subject to location
- 24-hour visibility
- Booked and sold individually (per face)
- Minimum booking period of 2 weeks
- Alternative booking periods upon request
- Average panel size: 14.65 x 4.27 meters (w x h)
- Artwork specification document outlines exact dimensions and file formats required for creative development
- Artwork to be shared 4 local working days (Sunday till Thursday) prior launch of campaign via email or file transfer domains
Our Solution Map
Find the right assets to reach your target audience. Our interactive tool can help find opportunities to deliver impact where it matters most for you.