- Found opposite major commercial centers and industrial zones
- installed along inner city roads and inter-city highways
- Visible from both main and service roads
- Free from surrounding obstructions
- Communicates clearly from a distance
- Static artwork permitted
- Capable of supporting special executions
Outdoor Media solutions | Jeddah
Across Jeddah, Static Unipoles are in the south of the city on Medina road and predominately on the Jeddah/Makkah Highway stretch. This is the key route connecting both cities and is used daily by residents, visiting pilgrims and those going to/from Jeddah’s industrial areas.
Structurally, they can accommodate physical protrusions such as creative extensions and 3D elements supporting brands wanting to dominate a certain location and a particular flow of traffic.
Easily distinguishable and visible throughout all hours of the day, Static Unipole’s are a great out-of-home solution to elaborate campaigns messaging with explicit calls-to-action.
North ⇄ South
- Al Andalus Road
- Medina Road
East ⇄ West
- Makkah Road
- 100% share of voice
- Backlit and Front lit lighting subject to location
- 24-hour visibility
- Booked and sold individually (per face)
- Minimum booking period of 2 weeks
- Alternative booking periods upon request
- Average panel size: 14.65 x 4.27 meters (w x h)
- Artwork specification document outlines exact dimensions and file formats required for creative development
- Artwork to be shared 4 local working days (Sunday till Thursday) prior launch of campaign via email or file transfer domains
Our Solution Map
Find the right assets to reach your target audience. Our interactive tool can help find opportunities to deliver impact where it matters most for you.