Similar to our static offering, we offer our clients Digital Directories and Wayfinding signages equipped with the latest software, sensory technology and/or contactless capability. Helping visitors find their way from one point to another, Digital Directories and Wayfinding provide users with interactive information, maps, addresses, and other information relevant for that particular area.
Driven by software and content these products can come in the form of touchscreen or touchless integrating sound if required, QR codes for simple mobile scans and enable multiple points to be simultaneously updated and synced.
Are modern screens usually positioned on walls or above passageway arches. They display relevant information to help employees and visitors find their way around a building, a specific floor and even common area.
Graphics and information communicated on Digital Directories tends to be straight forward and concise. Information includes, but not limited to:
- Illustration of floor maps
- Office lists
- Meeting rooms and timings
- Contact information
Opting in for Digital Directories is cost effective in the long run, easy to update, fully customizable and aesthetic appealing.
Digital Wayfinding Screens
Are designed for user interactivity and point discovery. These interactive screens come in various sizes depending on the clients needs and can be installed on a fixed bracket, as a free stand structure or as a horizontal based table.
Similar to its static sibling, the main purpose behind a Digital Wayfinding screen is to provide recognitional, informational and directional content. However, what separates it is that it:
- Provides an interactive user experience
- Permits user inputs (search bar)
- Displays required information, not just generic
- Integrates sound and motion graphics if required
- Adapts to surrounding conditions
- 3D graphic enabled if required
- Illustrates route animations and time to destination
- Highlights daily offers and promotions
- Integrate dynamic pop-ups with supportive information
- Updates content across multiple points simultaneously and more
Both Digital Directories and Digital Wayfinding screens have an extraordinary broad range of applications across all industries such as transportation, health, education, governmental, retail and more.
For any customized production requirement or general inquiry about available services, reach out to our sales representatives by clicking on the below link.